Information We Collect
We collect various types of personal information, including:
- Contact Information: Such as your name, telephone number, postal address, and email address.
- ZIP Code: When provided to search for a nearby community.
- Interest Information: Details about the care and services that you’re seeking
- Care and Services: Information related to your interest in our services, the individual for whom you seek care, medical history, and assistance needs.
- Volunteer Inquiries: Information about your volunteer interests.
- Job Applicant Information: If applying for a job, details from your resume, cover letter, transcript, employment-related materials, and optional demographic information.
- Other Information: Provided through features like “Contact Us” or other site features.
- Automated Collection of Information
We collect information via automated means, including cookies, web beacons, and web server logs. This data may include device IP addresses, unique identifiers, web browser characteristics, and usage patterns.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Cookies are used to uniquely identify browsers or store information. Web beacons link web pages to servers and transmit cookie-collected information. Your browser may allow you to manage or disable cookies, but this might limit site functionality.
How We Use the Information
We utilize collected information to:
- Provide requested information about care and services.
- Conduct marketing efforts or offer promotions.
- Assist in finding a nearby community.
- Customize experiences and offer personalized information.
- Evaluate job applicants and manage employment-related processes.
- Improve business operations, services, and customer experience.
- Maintain records, administration, and compliance.
- Protect against fraud, unauthorized transactions, or liabilities.
- Comply with legal requirements and enforce policies.
By submitting information, you agree to possible contact via telephone, SMS, text, or MMS messages for surveys or service-related communication. You can opt-out of marketing messages anytime by replying “STOP.”
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to take necessary action to delete the information.